Adding atomic primops

Ryan Newton rrnewton at gmail.com
Mon May 5 01:34:51 UTC 2014

This would be fantastic and I'd be happy to work with you to expose the
extra ops through the atomic-primops pkg.

This would continue our trend of supporting gcc intrinsic style atomics
(full fence, no configurabilit of the memory model a la lllvm).

These word sized ops are most important, but ultimately there are the other
sizes to support as well -- even 128 bit.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile