Fwd: Trying to compile GHC under Ubuntu as a cross-compiler for ARM

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Fri Mar 28 18:09:08 UTC 2014

Last time I did that (crossing to ARMv8) I needed to use
--with-gcc=<cross compiler> option since for some reason I had not time
to debug setting target triple with --target was not enough. Speaking
about GHC HEAD as of new year eve (2014) time...

But well, since it this is already some time I'm not sure this was to
cure issue like you have now, but at least you may give it a try...

Karel