ghc-7.8.1 RC2 ppc dyn linked executable segfaults

Peter Trommler ptrommler at me.com
Thu Mar 20 11:27:37 UTC 2014

Hi Jens,

It took me a while to set up my build on openSUSE.

I see the same issue on ppc: All dyn programs segfault.
In addition: Dynamic does not seem to compile (assembler errors)
with binutils 2.23.

My builds are here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:ptrommler/ghc
and testsuite results:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:ptrommler/ghc-testsuite

Speaking of ppc64: Do you see ticket #8849 too?

Peter