Haskell on windows 7 installation instructions

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 27 09:22:05 UTC 2014

Very helpful Artella.

Your page is about *using* Haskell or GHC on Windows.  That is usefully distinct from how to *build* GHC on Windows; there is a separate page on the Trac wiki about that.

I’ve added a clarifying sentence to your page, and added links from each to the other.

I’m cc’ing a few others who have Windows knowledge.

I would love it if you guys formed a GHC-on-Windows Task Force, who tried to make sure that the Windows experience was always good.  At the moment we have lots of Windows users but very few who are willing to help make it work, the recipients of this email being honourable exceptions.

Simon