[commit: ghc] master: Add more primops for atomic ops on byte arrays (d8abf85)

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 05:54:19 UTC 2014

On 06/25/2014 07:37 AM, Johan Tibell wrote:
> I don't understand the error (are we out of registers in the register
> allocator? what can we do about that?). Simon could you please explain.
>
> As for the continuos builds, can't we have them email the list upon
> breakages?

We could but I think there is no mechanism to tell what's meaningful
breakage and how to present it. I think this should be part of the
discussion in the “Offering GHC builder build slaves” thread and someone
just needs to sit down and hook it up. This includes fancier things such
as blaming commit ranges for specific test changes &c.

filter out the contents so only failing builds are shown, taking care to
exclude the slaves which are failing constantly due to unrelated reasons.

--
Mateusz K.