Continuous Integration and Cross Compilation

Alain O'Dea alain.odea at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 00:23:07 UTC 2014

Great and detailed response Austin.  Thank you.

William, I'm happy to help in any way I can.

I run SmartOS x86 and x86_64 builds of GHC HEAD on my own equipment
using the GHC Builder Ian Lynagh developed:
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Builder
https://github.com/haskell/ghc-builder

I'm also currently working on small tweaks to the ghc-builder and
getting the GHC testsuite to pass on Illumos (and indirectly Solaris).

I follow Gábor's lead on the GHC Builder priorities and Carter
Schonwald acts a Pull Request gatekeeper for changes.

Best,
Alain