SV: GHC MinGW distribution

Niklas Larsson metaniklas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:30:57 UTC 2014

I think this is a great idea, I was thinking of creating a ticket for it after 7.8.3 was out of the way.  In my case the reason is C++11 support, LLVM has 4.7 as the minimum version now.

Just having a script in git and downloading the tarballs sounds very sensible.

Speaking of LLVM, how about making it (optionally?) download an llvm tarball too?

Niklas