Failed to load interface for GHC.Integer.Type

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 9 22:16:26 UTC 2014

I'm guessing that it may be the fact that the type-class defaulting rules involve Integer.  You added NoImplicitPrelude, which removed a dependency on Prelude.   Maybe defaulting is looking for the type Integer, but the build system doesn't see any dependency on the module that declares the Integer data type.

Try adding
  default ()

Or alternatively (and perhaps easier) import GHC.Base (), which in turn depends on GHC.Integer.

To be honest Data.Coerce is so trivial that I don't know why it needs Integer, but I bet that fixes it

Simon