Offering GHC builder build slaves

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sat Jun 7 11:02:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 07.06.2014, 12:21 +0200 schrieb Páli Gábor János:
> > It'd be a shame to have
> > various test results from multiple machines but not use them.
>
> I see what you mean.  But I would also feel strange to mark the test
> results failed if only a few of them fail.  Note that the testsuite
> summaries are forwarded to the ghc-builds mailing list so they are
> published and archived.

ideally, these would be collected in a meaningful way, so that one can
see „Commit 123 changed the number of failing tests from 2 to 3“ or
„Test T1234 fails since 1.1.2014“ or so. Ideally together with
performance numbers („This commit improved nofib by x%“) and nice
graphs.

It must be possible to collect and present such results that without
reinventing the wheel, I just haven’t seen such a tool yet.

(And I know that „we should have X“ mails are not very useful...)

Greetings from Zürich,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner