can a StgRhs have NoCCS when -prof is provided?

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 16:59:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Can a StgRhs have `NoCCS` as cost-centre stack when -prof is provided
while compiling? Or is it always oneOf [CurrentCCS, DontCareCCS,
SingletonCCS]?

I presume that since we have CCS constructor "DontCareCCS" and CCS
field of StgRhs constructors are not `Maybe CostCentreStack` (so
they're not optional), when -prof is provided CCS fields should not be
filled with NoCCS(if we still don't care about CCS for some reason, it
should be DontCareCCS) but I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks.

---
Ömer Sinan Ağacan
http://osa1.net