7.8.3 release - please speak up soon.
austin at well-typed.com
Thu Jun 5 13:36:35 UTC 2014
I'm going to do the 7.8.3 release very soon. Now is the time to speak
up if something should go in.
Here's the take away from this: I *am not* going to fix any other bugs
for 7.8.3 or close any other tickets than the following:
- #9155 https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/9155
- #7241 https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7241
- #8683 https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/8683
- #8935 https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/8935
- #9080 https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/9080
The first one is a bug fix from Simon for the code generator. The
remaining ones are patches I intend to land today.
So here's the deal: if you don't speak up now, you'll have to wait
until 7.8.4 (sometime in the late summer I imagine) to get your word
in. Is there anything anyone absolutely must have that I've missed?
Full details on what was fixed are on this page - the 'infoneeded' and
'new' tickets will be punted to a new milestone shortly. All 'closed'
tickets are merged and in the 7.8 branch already:
Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, http://www.well-typed.com/
More information about the ghc-devs