phabricator issue with git submodules.

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Sun Jul 27 17:02:24 UTC 2014

Hello Edward,

I've done that, see https://phabricator.haskell.org/D96 -- but now I'm
curious but since this is done in this way, basically speaking
library/unix + libraries/primitive now points to commits done in my
forks of those libs on github.com waiting for approval since I already
pushed appropriate pull requests. Now this also means that D96 is
probably not includable in GHC HEAD since it points to currently
non-existing patches (in public libraries/unix + primitive). Am I right
that this works in this way?

Thanks,
Karel