Changing the -package dependency resolution algorithm

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 23:52:12 UTC 2014

How would this work with ghci?  If I'm understanding correctly, the
proposal means users could no longer do:

  $ ghci SomeFile.hs

and have it work without manually specifying all -package flags.  Did I
miss something?

I think it would work in conjuction with the package environments stuff,
provided that were available on all platforms ghc supports.

John L.