A couple of GHC-API questions

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Thu Jul 24 11:57:02 UTC 2014

Hi Eric,

This answer seems too easy, but I'll try anyway: are you looking for RnEnv.lookupOccRn :: RdrName -> RnM Name? According to the comments in the RdrName module, a RdrName is essentially a string with an optional module prefix. lookupOccRn will take a RdrName and convert it into a Name, which then can be lookup up perhaps a little more easily. You can use the RnM monad via functions in TcRnMonad.

Is this what you want?

Richard