GHC contribution guidelines and infrastructure talk on 6th September at HIW?

Jost Berthold berthold at Mathematik.Uni-Marburg.de
Tue Jul 22 10:12:03 UTC 2014

(Sorry for joining this late... I figured we would be in dialogue off
the list eventually)

Joachim wrote and posted a proposal, and I think this proposal is indeed
a good idea (and one of the purposes of HIW, definite yes).

We shall make room for it in the programme, possibly in the last
session, which can turn into the "Haskell release discussion evening".

Best regards
Jost