Windows breakage -- again

Niklas Larsson metaniklas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 07:50:27 UTC 2014

AtomicPrimOps.hs flakes out for:
fetchAndTest
fetchNandTest
fetchOrTest
fetchXorTest
casTest

but not for fetchAddSubTest and readWriteTest.

If I step through it, the segfault comes at line 166, it doesn't reach the
.fetchXXXIntArray function that was called from the thread (at least ghci
doesn't hit a breakpoint set at it).

GDB says the bad instruction is:
    4475:    f0 8b 4c 24 40           lock mov 0x40(%esp),%ecx

Niklas