Update Cabal submodule to HEAD (1.21)

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon Jul 21 07:22:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 20.07.2014, 22:57 +0100 schrieb Edward Z.Yang:
> Since this patch causes GHC HEAD to not bootstrap out of the box
> from GHC 7.6, I've reverted it for now.  We'll have to cross
> this bridge sometime though.

thanks.

Cabal already has applied the patch to make the initial ghc-cabal binary
build:
https://github.com/haskell/cabal/commit/3ef560208721a050e91fd9e67a0066ce44b04ba2

Now all we need to do is to figure out how to tell the build system to
build process before Cabal. I started in
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-devs/2014-July/005685.html
but that didn’t satisfiy the build system completely. Probably simply,
but I have been staring at the makefiles for too long already.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner