Building GHC API Documentation?

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Tue Jul 15 11:36:00 UTC 2014

I've discovered that passing options to `make` doesn't necessarily work all that well. Certain ones work great, but it's not as reliable as I might like.

That said, have you tried running the command in the ./ghc subdirectory? (Not the top directory -- it's probably ...../ghc/ghc on your machine.)

If you get that error on a clean checkout, you could perhaps post a bug report.

Richard