HaRe and incremental type checking / type inference

AlanKim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 20:31:16 UTC 2014

Basically I want to be able to make a few small changes to an already type
checked AST and then query the type system, similar to what is possible
with typed holes.

So in my example I would like to move baz to the top level, and then invoke
the type checker to get the required signature, without having to convert
the partial result back to source and re-run the entire compilation.

Alan