Put GHC on travis for real

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Jul 11 10:36:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

with all packages as submodules, ghc-complete (which is basically a git
repository tracking the „fingerprint“ of the main repository) is
obsolete. So we could move the travis-checking of the main line to run
on the ghc repository directly. This would require

 * adding a .travis.yaml based on the contents of
https://github.com/nomeata/ghc-complete/blob/master/.travis.yml
and https://github.com/nomeata/ghc-complete/blob/master/validate.sh to
the repository.
 * enabling Travis for this repository.

I can do the former, but the latter needs to be done by a member of the
“ghc” on GitHub. I can do the latter (and keep managing the travis
instance) if someone adds me to the organization...

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner