7.8 branch is created, HEAD is now open, and a note on merges

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 22:06:28 UTC 2014

Hi Dominick,

I've been using it every day for about 2 years on my primary project with
great success -- I don't know if anyone's actually released anything into
the store with it yet but I don't anticipate any problems whatsoever with
Apple (I know many still think Apple doesn't allow other languages than
ObjC/C/C++ but they actually lifted that policy years ago -- if the app
works, they're happy : )).

Cheers
Luke