Request: export runTcInteractive from TcRnDriver

p.k.f.holzenspies at utwente.nl p.k.f.holzenspies at utwente.nl
Wed Jan 29 09:54:48 UTC 2014

Dear GHC-devs,

Is there a reason why, in HEAD, TcRnDriver does *not* export runTcInteractive? If not, can it please be added? (I considered sending a patch with this email, but it's so trivial a change that the check of the patch is more work than manually adding runTcInteractive to the export list.)

I'm developing against the GHC API of 7.6.3 and it would have saved me hours of work to have precisely that function. Seeing it's in HEAD, but not being exported seems a shame ;)

Regards,
Philip