[Haskell-cafe] GHC API: runStmt not taking into account reloaded module

JP Moresmau jpmoresmau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 16:37:36 UTC 2014

While writing a smaller test case, I managed to get a different error,
which in turn allowed me to find this:
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/glasgow-haskell-users/2008-May/014841.html.
It turns out I had the ghcLink session flag set to NoLink, it works fine
with LinkInMemory! I knew it was something stupid!

Thanks, there is no need to open a ticket in the end.

JP