ghci verbosity

Arash Rouhani rarash at student.chalmers.se
Tue Jan 14 14:08:47 UTC 2014

Ghci always outputted that, no? However, now that it uses a lot of
newlines instead of having it all on the same line.

I have an about 2 months old code base, and I get this output

$ ./inplace/bin/ghc-stage2 --interactive
GHCi, version 7.7.20140106: http://www.haskell.org/ghc/  :? for help

(so in case anyone wants to know when this started, it was after 2
months ago)

Cheers,
Arash