Pattern synonyms for 7.8?

Dr. ERDI Gergo gergo at erdi.hu
Wed Jan 8 15:13:54 UTC 2014

On Wed, 8 Jan 2014, Austin Seipp wrote:

> Oh, to be honest, I was just going to squash it into a single Big
> Commit, with you set as the author, Gergo. This seems to be the
> general way we do it for new features.
>
> If you'd like I can just go ahead and do this for you.

Sure, thanks.

I'm getting 8 unexpected test failures but I haven't tried them on master
yet to see if they are caused by my code:

    driver                 T4437 [bad stdout] (normal)
    generics               GenDerivOutput [stderr mismatch] (normal)
    generics               GenDerivOutput1_0 [stderr mismatch] (normal)
    generics               GenDerivOutput1_1 [stderr mismatch] (normal)
    perf/haddock           haddock.Cabal [stat not good enough] (normal)
    perf/should_run        T5237 [stat not good enough] (normal)
    rename/should_compile  T7336 [stderr mismatch] (normal)
    th                     T8633 [bad exit code] (normal)

I'll look at these next week when I'm back.

Bye,
 	Gergo