Starting GHC development.

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 3 13:27:44 UTC 2014

Chris

It's been my New Year's resolution to stop being just a GHC user and become a GHC developer.

Thank you.  We need lots of help!

The process you've followed looks right.  (Edward is right to find the patch that made the change that you reverted, and ask its author.)

I see you've also worked on #8602.

By changing the status to patch, Austin should get to it in due course.

Simon