Ready for Cabal release now?

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Fri Feb 28 23:02:53 UTC 2014

That sounds good to me. I'm setting up the RC2 builds now, so we can
update our Cabal copy to the latest release after that, for the final
release. Right now we're at e97aa58f68519db54de1c62339459ebb88aed069,
which is just ahead of 1.18.1.3.

As Duncan noted to me, we'll also have to do a cabal-install release,
to make sure that it can build with the adjusted version bounds
present in 7.8.

Herbert, Duncan - any other input?

Thanks Johan!

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know we're waiting until the last minute before the Cabal release that
> need to go into 7.8. Should I make that release now?
>
> -- Johan

Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant