make binary-dist on Solaris 10.

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Mon Feb 10 20:33:57 UTC 2014

Sorry for making this noise, but this was my mistake. I've build GHC
with quick flavor set in mk/build.mk and this way nobody can wonder why
there is no doc generated.

Now, with a little bit of patching (by patches I already provided), I'm
able to build functional Solaris 10 based binary distribution from RC1.

Karel