ghc-ios 7.8 working build

Dominick Samperi djsamperi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 00:11:16 UTC 2014

Thanks Luke,

It inserted a GUI component just to be sure that the app with Haskell embedded
is running properly, and I'm happy to report that it is.

I could not get Apple Configurator do show the app console log, and several
apps that used to provide this service were broken by recent Apple updates.
I tried reading the socket syslog.sock (on the device), but apparently app
console logs are not sent here.

I guess I need to join the developer program to do simple things
like read logs.

Dominick