HEADS UP: Tickets have been triaged a bit

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Tue Dec 23 14:39:26 UTC 2014

Hi *,

As many of you will probably notice, I have bulk modified a lot of
Trac tickets and moved their milestone out.

You might be wondering why; the reasoning is that since 7.10.1 RC1 is
out (see other email), we need to start prioritizing what gets done.

So, I moved all tickets that were a) set to 7.10.1 milestone, b) not
closed, and c) had below 'high priority', to the 7.12.1 milestone.

There are some tickets in 'normal' that probably should be moved back.
If you're CC'd on a ticket and think it should be fixed for 7.10.1,
please:

  - Set the milestone back to 7.10.1
  - And if you can, take ownership!

GHC HQ will probably only have time to organize efforts to take on the
most high priority tickets - so any help you can offer is always
appreciated.

You can see the current list of tickets here. We'll put notes on the
page at the top as time goes on to keep people up to date.

https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Status/GHC-7.10.1

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant