[Diffusion] [Build Failed] rGHC726ea08a6e58: Amend TcPluginM interface

Adam Gundry adam at well-typed.com
Thu Dec 18 09:50:03 UTC 2014

On 18/12/14 09:25, Phabricator wrote:
> Harbormaster failed to build B2694: rGHC726ea08a6e58: Amend TcPluginM interface!

Sigh. It seems perf/compiler T3294 is failing on Harbormaster, but it
validated fine locally on x86_64. I doubt my commit is responsible, and
suspect this is just a wobbly test, but it's hard to know without the
full build log.

Is there a way to get full logs for failing Harbormaster builds? They
seem to be uploaded only if the build succeeds.

Thanks,

Adam

--
Adam Gundry, Haskell Consultant