Last call for 7.8.4

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Mon Dec 15 15:28:32 UTC 2014

Hello *,

I've just pushed a final round of patches to the 7.8 branch, including
the notorious Cabal fix for the -fPIC bug that was discussed earlier
in the week, and a handful of other bugfixes for ARM among other
things (/cc Joachim :)

I am planning on making the final 7.8.4 release this week; barring any
pending minor issues (e.g. build wibbles) in the tree (which I do not
think should be needed), the only thing I will commit is A) release
notes and B) the version number changes.

There will not likely be a 7.8.4-rc2, so this is a last call for any
bugs you'd like to see fixed. I may have missed something

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant