Can we rename completion to autocomplete

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvriedel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:49:21 UTC 2014

On 2014-12-05 at 10:01:54 +0100, Edward Z. Yang wrote:
> I keep typing 'comp<TAB>' and expecting it to autocomplete to compiler,
> and this is stopped working. Can we rename the 'completion' directory
> to something? How about 'autocomplete'?

I'm not sure about the folder-name/location either. I'm used to see
completion-scripts and similiar in sub-folders of 'contrib/', e.g.

 https://github.com/git/git/tree/master/contrib/completion

otoh, we do already have a 'utils/' folder, we could simply move it
there, as ghc's top-folder is already quite crowded...