Cross-compiling GHC for ARM (RPi)

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Mon Dec 1 09:53:45 UTC 2014

Two obvious questions:

1) have you installed your ncurses into your sysroot?

2) have you passed your sysroot to really all gcc invocations?

Your description looks like at least one answer to above question should
be "no".

For example I used custom bash script to solve (2), see [1].

Cheers,
Karel
[1]:
https://ghcarm.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/unregisterised-ghc-head-build-for-arm64-platform/