Windows build broken again: urgent

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 1 08:31:51 UTC 2014

Alas.  Alack.  The Windows build is broken again.
This time it's pretty fundamental: the stage2 compiler seg-faults every time it invokes the linker:

*        On GHCi startup

*        On every Template Haskell splice
I don't know when this started, but I did a successful build at 23.10 on 24 November, so it's during the last week.
I would gladly do any experiments if someone tells me what to do.
It would be really good to fix this.  At the moment I'm pretty much stalled on laptop work.