Raft of optimizer changes

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 05:10:37 UTC 2014

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 8:00 AM,  simonpj wrote

> I've just pushed a bunch of Core-to-Core optimisation changes that have been sitting in my tree for ages.  The aggregate effect on nofib is very modest, but they are mostly aimed at corner cases, and consolidation.

Thanks for trying to do that. Unfortunately, this seems to have
introduced some other sort of corner case. Making reverse (and
unfoldr, but I'm pretty sure that's unused and hence irrelevant)
fusible now makes n-body allocate 1100% more. I haven't looked into
why yet.

David