Moving Haddock *development* out of GHC tree

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:21:50 UTC 2014

What happens in the case of a change to the dev branch of ghc that requires
a patch to haddock as well, how does that patch get added to phabricator,
or is there a separate process?

A case in point is https://phabricator.haskell.org/D157 with matching
change at https://github.com/alanz/haddock/tree/wip/landmine-param-family

Regards