Moving Haddock *development* out of GHC tree

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Sat Aug 16 14:59:51 UTC 2014

On 08/15/2014 04:32 PM, Simon Peyton Jones wrote:
> Great. Please can what you do be documented clearly somewhere, with a link to that documentation from here https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Repositories, and/or somewhere else suitable?
>
> Thanks
>
> Simon

Nothing on that page needs to change. The only thing that needs
documenting is than any GHC dev pushing to Haddock needs to do so on the
‘ghc-head’ branch.

I have made a change to the table at [1] and added a note but perhaps
there's another place that I need to make a change at that's not
immediately obvious. Herbert kindly updated the sync-all script that
defaults to the new branch so I think we're covered. Please don't
hesitate to ask if you (plural) need help with something here.

[1]: https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/WorkingConventions/Git/Submodules

--
Mateusz K.