How's the integration of DWARF support coming along?

Arash Rouhani rarash at student.chalmers.se
Wed Aug 13 18:46:29 UTC 2014

Peter will have to answer that. But it seemed to me that it has been
working fine all the time. I suppose it's just to resolve merge
conflicts. There were some refactorings he wanted to do. In addition to
this it will also be some packaging issues I suppose. I'm hoping Peter
will answer in this mail thread soon, since he knows this much better.

/Arash