CPP usage in GHC.

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 23:35:03 UTC 2014

Oooooo.  Then it's possibly debris leftover from Austin's initial clang
compatibility work predating the improvements via the settings file work.

I'm Afk right now, but that probably can be safely removed from ghc,
especially since the configure script for clang cpp adds that anyways now I
think?  I might be wrong though.