linker_unload validate related issue (how to duplicate that?).

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Wed Aug 6 20:13:33 UTC 2014

Just for the record validate fails since it is using ghc installed into
bindisttest/install   dir/ subdirectory. The spaces here are really
nasty test as my fix to linker_unload has not counted with the
possibility of having ghc installed in such location (cut -d ' ' ...
does bad thing in this case). So yes, that was me who broke validate but
this should be already fixed by revert of problematic patch.

Sorry for that,
Karel