Relocating (some of) GHC's core-libraries to github.com/haskell

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 14:46:45 UTC 2014

I would really like that as well.

My experience is it is rather easy to get users to put together a pull
request through github.

It is rather more like pulling teeth to get them to use git properly and
put together a traditional patch.

This would greatly open up the workflow for end users contributing things
like small documentation fixes and the like.

-Edward