Patches fixing a few test failures

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 24 23:39:24 UTC 2014

I've prepared two patches fixing some test failures.

The first passes '-ignore-dot-ghci' to all tests, not only the ghci way, which
deals with forgetting to pass the flag when the test is invoked with '--
interactive' from a makefile, as was the case with T8333.

The second removes the now-obsolete pragma setting '-fno-warn-amp' from
spec001.

I didn't notice the trailing whitespace that was also removed in time, sorry,
but I hope the clutter from that is not too bad.

Kindly revise the patches, please.