OverloadedRecordFields merge

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Tue Apr 22 11:18:59 UTC 2014

Hello all,

The work is now instead on the 'wip/orf' branch. In particular this is
more in-line with what we traditionally do now.

The new branch fixes an error - I forgot to add a file! It should now
all build correctly.

Finally, the Haddock changes are now correctly attributed to Adam (not
me), and the interface file version was bumped to v26.

Hopefully that should do it!