HEADS-UP: Folding in base, integer-{gmp, single}, ghc-prim, and haskell-template into ghc.git

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvr at gnu.org
Sat Apr 19 13:44:41 UTC 2014

On 2014-04-13 at 09:58:50 +0200, Herbert Valerio Riedel wrote:

[...]

> - base
> - ghc-prim
> - integer-gmp
> - integer-simple
> - template-haskell

[...]

> If no objections are raised, I'm planning to implement this change
> next weekend (April 19th/20th).

As there were no objections, I went on and implemented the change, so as of

  http://git.haskell.org/ghc.git/commit/41f5b7e3e0648302b9c5dc485917a391d21d15a1

the repositories mentioned above are now part of ghc.git, and the same
procedure applies as when we folded-in testsuite some time ago.
Moreover, the 'master' branches of the five repositories have been made
read-only, as GHC HEAD development is to continue inside ghc.git.

See also

 http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.ghc.devel/3453

as well as

 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.ghc.devel/3482

for the previous testsuite.git fold-in and related issues

Cheers,
  hvr