Website repository

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Thu Apr 10 14:00:13 UTC 2014

I thought that too, but the reason I suggest GitHub is because it
might make people more inclined to submit patches. I still hear people
who want the GitHub mirrors to allow pull requests, but I think moving
it to the haskell organization would be easier and allow that anyway
in the short term without mirror complications.*

* Note I'm not interested in having the debate about allowing PRs on
GitHub mirrors right now - it's just a recommendation as a result of
that.

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant