Breaking bug in 7.8.1

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Thu Apr 10 12:28:03 UTC 2014

This seems good to me. I'll go ahead and prep the tree then and get
some things ready.

To everyone: I'm going to carefully review the outstanding patches etc
besides #8979, but I'm not inclined to take very many - if any -
besides this one. So if you missed the 7.8.1 train, but you *really*
want something in 7.8.2, please talk to me soon...

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant