Offering GHC builder build slaves

Páli Gábor János pali.gabor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:12:10 UTC 2014

> Is there any way to verify that builder-client can actually do a successful build,
> without having access to the build system server?  'builder-client --do-build'
> wants to connect and authenticate first; it would be helpful if there was a way
> to bypass that so that I can first verify the local build environment is sane.

This is because the builder client gets the commands to be executed
from the server.  A naive solution would be to put the commands in the
script and run it.

You can find the current set of installed commands at one of the
active builders page, e.g. [1].  Note that you may have to change some
of them, such as the flags passed to configure script and name of the
make(1) command.

[1] http://haskell.inf.elte.hu/builders/solaris-x86-head/23.html