Perf tests failing

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 20:25:22 UTC 2014

Btw, you can set the -fmax-inline-alloc-size flag to a really high value to
prevent inline allocation, if you want to test if that's the culprit.
Inline allocation shouldn't change the amount being allocated though, just
how it's allocated.

T4267  doesn't use byte arrays at all so that should definitely not be
related.