Perf tests failing

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Sun Apr 6 18:49:30 UTC 2014

Several perf tests have started failing on 32-bit windows.  (See below).  Some of them have very small allocation anyway, so it may be a library issue.  I'm wondering whether it might be a consequence of the new inline byte array stuff.  I don't know which commit made this start happening, but it's pretty recent.
Johan, did you test on 32 bit?
Thanks
Simon

   perf/should_run                    InlineByteArrayAlloc [stat not good enough] (normal)

   perf/should_run                    T4267 [stat not good enough] (normal)

   perf/should_run                    T5949 [stat not good enough] (normal)

   perf/should_run                    T7619 [stat not good enough] (normal)